In Early Childhood Education there are a variety of curriculum approaches an Educator can choose to implement. We take a look at Emergent Curriculum, Reggio Emilia, Project Approach, Integrated Curriculum and Inclusive Curriculum.
This book provides Educators with knowledge and clarification of programming while exploring how to link this with the EYLF. Curriculum approaches will be defined and explained in a step-by-step process. This will help Educators to clarify a programming method that fits into their individual style and learning environment.
More features of this book include:
- Curriculum approach definitions
- Suggestions for documenting children’s learning
- Different ways to document a program
- Creating your personal philosophy
- An outline of the Practices and Principles within the EYLF
- Program templates